Saturday, December 9, 2017

Here is the photograph of myself.
Inspiration 1- Portrait of baby de Almeida -Noemmia Mouroa 1942
Inspiration 2- Female Portrait-Ramon Pichot i Soler 1964
Inspiration 3-Portrait of a Woman, Said to be Anne Catherine- Elisabeth Vigee Le Brun 1803


I chose these as inspiration because besides the fact that I wanted a woman, I thought all these were really nice and they show the woman being more serious and fashion with what shes wearing on her head. These pieces represent me because they show women who have spunk and are classy. I chose to use pen for my media because I love pen, I feel as though pens glide easily. I struggles with the shading the most when making my self portrait because it was a pen that I was using. I used elements such as lines, emphasis (on the head) and shape. I enjoyed working on this piece because I love seeing the end results. When making portraits, I always think I'm doing a good job when I'm doing each individual piece of the portrait, but when I look at the entire thing I always find it funny when I look at the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment