Color can uncontrollably affect us. Depending on the color and the combination of colors they can make you feel a certain way. Some colors, such as in June's canvas can be inharmonious and make it seen more violent. Vincent Van Gogh used color to express himself. He clashed colors together to show his distaste for something.
The biggest impact that the color video made on me was when June walks outside to view her painting from a distance. This caught my eye because I felt as if her painting was amazing and I loved the fact that she had a lot of blues and red. June mentioned that she hated it for the same reason why I loved it and I felt as if this is a true moment where you can see how color can effect an individuals emotions.
Usually bright vibrant colors are most intriguing to me because I have a personality that is very bubbly and adventurous and I feel as if vibrant colors are most appealing.
In the feelings: Emotions and Art video the one thing I felt that caught my attention was when they mention a certain chapel in Italy where the artist intensified the feelings just from the lighting and shading of the painting. One specific shape can create a compete opposite feeling.
No comments:
Post a Comment