Saturday, September 16, 2017

slideshow

It has been FOREVER since I have used my digital camera and after looking FOREVER for it I was finally able to complete this project. This project was a lot of fun. I first started out with nature and tried to capture some photos that related to the principles and elements from driving around alone. I came across elements and principles such as value, line, balance, rhythm, movement, emphasis, space, and proportion.When I went to a store called Pier 1 Imports I came across elements/principles such as form, variety, harmony, texture, shape and color. I thought it was kind of hard to find a couple of them such as balance and value. But it was extremely easy to find things such as color and texture.
Dozieras01's  album on Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. These were really creative and it never popped into my head to go into a store to find the elements and principles we were looking for. But, I think these depict really well with your work. I thought it was funny that you mentioned the part about not being able to find your camera:)! But, I really liked your work and the perspective you took on the nature and expanding yourself into retail as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going into the decorative store for this project was a great idea! I really liked how you found all of the elements in ordinary household objects. You really conveyed the idea that art is all around us. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overall, I believe your photos were successful. Your photo set is very appealing to me. The photo you used for color is beautiful, I love how you used a mosaic. I would have never thought about going to a store to take pictures, but Pier 1 was a smart decision on your part. You got great pictures!

    ReplyDelete