I never realized how cool architecture was and how It could be considered art until the In the Frank Gehry: Architecture as Art video. I thought it was interesting how the different building/forms were made that made them so beautiful. I was very interested in getting all the different art pieces Frank has contributed in in Los Angeles because I will be traveling there in November. I like the fact that they mentioned September 11th and described how it was going to change the work of artists. I enjoyed watching this film because there was a point in my life when I considered becoming an architect.
In the science of design video wind tunnel micro climatic research was very interesting. I never knew it took research like such to help design a building. What blew my mind was when they stated that they plant trees in certain spots to help the building stay strong. I definitely liked this video the best because I learned a lot while watching it.
I chose these two films because in my opinion the seemed like more of the "introductory videos for architecture and art.
No comments:
Post a Comment