Thursday, October 5, 2017
Peer review
Caitlin
Caitlin project 1
These photos were pretty cool. I liked how she used photos from her own home. The ironing board was a good idea for balance because it has showed good symmetry. Her art selections from the Albright Knox were very cool. I noticed that she had the shark girl collection in the ones that impacted her and I could totally agree with how she was able to make a personal connection with it.
Dorian
This blogger showed the same interest as myself when picking out photos. I noticed we had 2 that were in common, but we had different reasons why we liked them. They looked more from a visual point of view and I looked from a personal point of view through experiences. This person had the same "Cinema" piece as I did in this project. I was amazed with how they looked at the piece and analyzed it better than I did. They were able to notice a few things about the piece that I didn't notice when I went such as the bench being a part of the artwork.
I didn't see any other images that my peers chose that I didn't recognize myself as being interesting. I enjoyed looking into my peers work because so far this semester I have been so focused on my own work that I haven't taken the time to visit other blogs and see the things that they've created. After reading one of the comments from Hannah Dunlap, it made me happy to see that she enjoyed my perspective on things. I was excited to see that the photos resignated with her as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment