I thought this video was very interesting. One thing that really stood out to me was when they talked about the Parthenon and how the columns were built. Also, how the columns would eventually meet together if your projected them high enough. I chose this video because the title seemed as if I was going to learn some new things about art in the 5th century and I did. I enjoyed this video. I definitely helped bring the chapter full circle(helped me understand it better).
The more human than human video was cool and helped me realize that art can be seen in different ways. A key concept I thought was interesting in this particular video was how they stated humans rarely create "human art" that's realistic. I liked watching this video, I actually think I might like this video the most out of all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment